Daletoons Store


View more gifts at Zazzle.

DALETOONS ARE HERE AND SO ARE YOU

No matter how you wound up here, I hope you enjoy your stay.
Please click on images to view enlargements –Dale

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Gaming the System

Barry Obama, the toys and games President, shocked that Congress won't play along with overturning the American system of government, is changing the rules as he goes. This is a well documented tactic of spoiled brats everywhere. The solution? A sound beating in November. –Dale

Thanks to All Right Magazine Editor, Fairfield Pinpoint Edwards for the Operation concept.

7 comments:

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

I'll be doing my part in NOvember.

Anonymous said...

You're a much braver soul than I. I could not have been able to spend the amount of time you must spend painting that face, complete with the mole by his nose.

Living in Iowa, I get more flyers than I can stand and see more commercials than I ever care to hear. I can hardly wait until November 7 (or late November 6 more like) to KNOW that I will soon be seeing the last of that smug mug.

And again, I THANK YOU for helping me get through this last little bit of his Reign of Takeover. Every Thursday I know that I can enjoy another work from you.

Ruth in Iowa

LL said...

I hope that Barack's days of honoring himself will be coming to a close.

I don't know if I could handle another four years of this blue-gum fool.

The MUSEman said...

LOL! Priceless!

Here's hoping you're working on some stuff about the debates! ;-)

Keep up the great work, and

Thanks for reading!

Neil A Russell said...

Maybe Big O wants to play forever, but with any luck he'll only have 99 days left with his magic pen.

Ron Russell said...

Obama has shown that he will stretch the bounds of the executive order and indicated that should congress block his agenda in a second term he will use this tool even more. We will be faced with a president unchained by the division of power restraints imposed by the founders. Not a happy outlook. Have this image up at obama cartoons.

DC said...

What a performance Obama's VP gave at the debate. I think we saw the best of Biden then -- real class. All he's lacking now is the C and the L.