Daletoons Store


View more gifts at Zazzle.

DALETOONS ARE HERE AND SO ARE YOU

No matter how you wound up here, I hope you enjoy your stay.
Please click on images to view enlargements –Dale

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Coo, coo, ca-Eeew

Newt Gingrich managed to crawl out from under the Cap and Trade sofa and has barely survived Mitt Romney's Scorched Earth media blitzes. But can he escape the political chemical peel that Nancy Pelosi (doing her best Norma Desmond), threatened to unleash on him? What is the "something she knows?" A little known groundless rumor has surfaced about a short-lived Congressional theater group, organized by Dem fatale, Nancy Pelosi in the early 1990's. Convinced that the perfect roll for her was that of Super-Cougar, Mrs. Robinson, Nancy got busy on her own adaptation of "The Graduate." Funds were appropriated, auditions were held, casting photos were taken and publicity posters were run. Suddenly the money was gone and the troupe was disbanded. Could there be another couch in Newt's peccadillo prone past? –Dale

8 comments:

Neil A Russell said...

Dale, you have managed to put onto canvas one of the very frightful images that popped into my head the day Pelosi made her announcement about what she "had" on Gingrich.
And it's every bit as creepy as I imagined.
Thanks for the sleepless night I'll have!

Excellent work as always

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Damn, that's what happened. I had front row seats for that. Oh well, there's plenty "Washington on Parade" going on to meet my self destructive needs quota.

Dale said...

Sorry for the indelible brain stain, guess I should've gone for the Kennedy Dodd waitress sandwich instead.

Novelty Pens said...

So, does that mean no Simon and Garfunkel re-union tour?

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Dale, I passed an award on to you. It's The Liebster Award and the details are posted at my place.

Dale said...

Thank you Odie. I'm honored. I'll also have to check out the competition.

Anonymous said...

Gee I didn't know Nancy Pelosi cared.

Anonymous said...

"...perfect roll for her..."

It's role, not roll.