Daletoons Store


View more gifts at Zazzle.

DALETOONS ARE HERE AND SO ARE YOU

No matter how you wound up here, I hope you enjoy your stay.
Please click on images to view enlargements –Dale

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Sayin' Yes to the Mess

For Barney Frank to become a blushing bride, he'll first need to develop the ability to blush. Any dreams of a California beach wedding for Malibu Barney will have to wait for a while because the 9th Circuit Court put same sex marriage on hold. While some hold their breath, liberal politicians wanting to get elected in November, are breathing a sigh of relief, not to have to defend another thwart of the will of the people. Society will need to sink a bit more for a scene like this to not make anybody's skin crawl. Until the beach opens up, the deviant diva will just have to satisfy himself with destroying America from the House. –Dale

2 comments:

LL said...

Barney in a wedding dress makes my skin crawl.

but

Barney makes my skin crawl wearing any sort of clothing, so I shouldn't be surprised.

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Dale, this is truly sick my man. I really love it.