Daletoons Store


View more gifts at Zazzle.

DALETOONS ARE HERE AND SO ARE YOU

No matter how you wound up here, I hope you enjoy your stay.
Please click on images to view enlargements –Dale

Thursday, June 24, 2010

The Statue of Amnesty

Is there anything more disgusting than today's Democratic Party politics? Maybe our national future? Liberals support the near-slave status of Illegal aliens in a thinly veiled attempt to capture a new voting block to keep themselves in power. While their mouths prattle on about how much they care about the downtrodden, their hands are picking every pocket to finance our destruction. Maybe there will be enough in the coffers to build this monument of hope on our southern border. It's a cinch that it's as close as we'll get to building a fence. –Dale

7 comments:

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

You're right on Dale. If the Democraps get there way we will be a third world country. There will then be no reason for anyone to come here.

Amusing Bunni said...

I'm sick of these demotards.
Chicago already looks like a 3rd world country.
I wish we could send them all back, and lock them out.

LL said...

YOU ARE A BRILLIANT ARTIST!

The Conservative Lady said...

I so happy I found your blog over at Odie's place. Your artwork is amazing.

Teresa said...

I am so sick of these libtards trying to ruin our country. I love your artwork!

Brandon said...

I also just received the link to your site and you're work is incredible!

Electronic Sally said...

True---- now what?