Daletoons Store


View more gifts at Zazzle.

DALETOONS ARE HERE AND SO ARE YOU

No matter how you wound up here, I hope you enjoy your stay.
Please click on images to view enlargements –Dale

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Mad Dogs and Congressmen

Mad Dog Congressmen should go out in the midterm elections. Grayson's reign of terror should "die quickly." The unintended consequences of this thug's ouster from power may present a real problem in an increase of car chasing incidents, especially for ambulance drivers. –Dale

3 comments:

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

They're ALL on a list for November, Dale.

Michael said...

Dale, I would like your permission to periodically post one of your images on my site, EmailSenators.com. I've already included a link there to your blog and would appreciate a reciprocal link. Let me know.
Michael
daxe@emailsenators.com

Arlen Williams said...

Me too, at Investigating Obama and perhaps elsewhere.

Please let me know, Dale!

Arlen Williams
arlenwilliams@yahoo.com