Daletoons Store

View more gifts at Zazzle.


No matter how you wound up here, I hope you enjoy your stay.
Please click on images to view enlargements –Dale

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

What Change Looks Like

Buy Poster Here

Filled with the power of DEMocracy, the President takes time out to salute freedom loving Americans. –Dale

As it were, 18th century parchment makes for great 21st century confetti. File this one under reuse and recycle. –All Right Magazine


Papa Giorgio said...


OUCH! So bad its good (*smile*)


Dale said...

Thanks Papa. Seemed appropriate for the occasion after watching the travesty parade last sunday. Looks like we'll have to get used to it. Maybe I can get away with just changing the date.

Logistics Monster said...

linking up - thanks so much for the image of the century for billboards from now until 11.2.2010.

Logistics Monsterhttp://logisticsmonster.com/2010/03/23/what-change-looks-like-image-of-the-century/

jeffersonsrebels said...


May I publish your poster on Jefferson's Rebels?

I've been doing posters as well, but yours are better.


Papa Giorgio said...


You may get some creative juices flowing on this one:



Dale said...

Dear Ericathunderpaws,

Happy for you to use anything as long as I can get a link back to this blog. Thanks for your interest and keep up your good work in hopes that lady liberty will be able to hold her head up soon.

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

This has to be seen everywhere !

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

It will be posted at Woodsterman with a link back here tomorrow.

Dale said...

Thanks Woodsterman

Amusing Bunni said...

Hi Dale, I'm glad I found your blog, Woodsterman told me about it. I wrote a blog post with your cool pic, and I linked back to you here.

You have a cool bog with loads of great artwork, I'm following you now. Thanks for standing up for Liberty and America. Bunni

Sue said...

Wow Dale. That just says it all. I've been mourning all day because of this, and your picture sums it all up. Awesome talent man!!

Snarky Basterd said...

I'll bet Zero has already printed this and had it framed for the Oval Office.

Oh ... btw ... you've been broadcast by The Moronosphere.

MCPO Airdale said...

We have stolen your image and placed it on our website - The Hostages

Drew458 said...

It's made it all the way over to my place so far. With proper links back the whole way.

Nice work. "Let them eat cake" is a caption it's picked up along the way.


TheDuke said...

THIS is what "Change" looks like! (March 21st, 2010) Exactly! Brilliant! Keep up the good work! You are a bright spot is a rather depressing political cycle.